NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

yep and with new chips having so much processing power and...

1. 9,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 794
    yep and with new chips having so much processing power and memory capacity rather than an exact audiogram performed by device they can have unlimited algos that do full ranges of different hearing deficiencies and allow personalisation with adjustable equalizer for personal preferences. Many versions of ANC off the shelf and processing power now allowing for new types of sound processing on chip to make too intelligibility improved in different environments. Then we have new bluetooth versions with lower power and less lag which 10 years ago was a NUH advantage but not sure they are a leader at all now.

Biggest problem remains finding a consumer who knows they have a problem and wants a solution and at what pricepoint. will they give a device a go. Then you have the hurdle of a discrete in ear or BTE device or a bud style that simply doesn't go down well in social or business environments as user is considered rude and not focused on party they are conversing with ( Ie buds are seen as music / entertainment / phone devices not as a hearing aide ) That preconception may never be overcome with bud format .

I have avoided comment on safe harbour in regards to finance but will on another thread at some point as I am not sure some others understand the situation I suspect NUH is in. . To stay suspended they are following textbook - seeking advice and IMO that allows safe harbour provisions and as long as they can get advice that they believe it will place company in a better position and that in theory avoids any personal liability . There is a crunch coming for how long you can effectively do this if especially if your solvency position deteriorates and you can't show a pathway forward. It is not untypical to suggest seeking merg and takeover refinance as a way to create time and space to find an option but doesn't mean they are close to achieving such IMO.. All guesswork as no idea what is really going on but time is sucking cash balance ( if there is any) by wages and cost of advisors daily.
    Last edited by Teddyward: 14/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.