NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I would differ on that opinion of the audiologist not wanting to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I would differ on that opinion of the audiologist not wanting to support it, don't think that was the issue, look at Audeara, they manage it perfectly. It is how you go about securing the audiologist sales channels that makes or breaks it. On the big box, when you call it a hearing aid, it has no new customers, as customers dont go to big box for a hearing aid as they don't know they have a hearing problem. If they do know they have a hearing problem, then you are only getting the leftover sales from people with small budgets who could not get the hearing aid at the right price from the audiologist. Then when they go shopping, in big box for a deal, they are not going to buy Nuheara at 699 USD, as you have said before, its way too expensive, , hence the almost flatline sales. Totally agree with you on the oversized buds, that was a problem from the outset, and the change in design should have come about in the Max, it is now way too late for changing anything.

What they needed at the helm was a large audiology CEO from a retailer, who knows how to sell the devices and where to. I do hope they find an exit strategy, but you really cannot see where that exit will come from now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.