SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

A year ago Sezzle looked like it was in trouble and nearly...

1. 3,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    A year ago Sezzle looked like it was in trouble and nearly recorded a negative net asset position at 30 June 2022.

I track a few balances and ratios by pulling them out of the quarterly results. They show a turnaround from 30 June 2022 and imo improving liquidity both in net assets and what I would say are the liquid assets (cash plus notes less merchants payable less borrowings).

If you do the same exercise with the same balances for say Affirm, ZIP, OpenPay, etc you will see a big difference in structure and liquidity. See what you think but I reckon there'll be an increase in the 31 March net asset position again when they report on 16 May and these will be figures that you can't really argue with. Shame others don't report the same amount of detail.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5242/5242864-d2c7810553f79270b2027fbc867627e4.jpg

I'm happy to see the merchant interest program balance reducing as I feel that balance is risker (but cheaper) than the line of credit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.