MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

Ann: March Investor Presentation , page-54

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "The tip out to 28c was a gift. Thank you!"

That is most probably why you are painting a rosy picture about our MPO lol.

I really don't know but, if you were in as long as many of us have been, and been able to see what has been going for umpteen years, you might be thinking a little different than that.

You also wrote:

"My two cents worth is simply that it cannot be a bad thing to have directors on the board with "skin in the game", aligning the companies direction and decisions with our own as shareholders. The new appointment does exactly that."

Well I dare to differ on that part, because:

1) If you care to properly read the announcement "Appendix 3X" in regard to Mr.Schwarz, it doesn't say that our new director directly owns any shares in MPO nor does it say that he bought any. While that announcement has being cleverly worded, it clearly states that he has voting powers in one lot, and no voting powers on the others. And

2) Mr Beck and other directors have a much bigger amount of skin in MPO, far far bigger than what Mr. Schwarz has. And yet, what good did it do to us all.??

That is a very old and unbalanced idea if you ask me. As to why many investors are continuously making use of it, is totally beyond me. Maybe it is just another way of ramping a bit and/or pushing someone's own ideas upfront. Anyway to each his own.

I have to go now, and start packing up. I am heading back home today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.