MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

Ann: March Investor Presentation , page-61

1. Jim
    950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    At some point this conversation became silly. For the record I am not a short term trader, unless the situation changes in the short term. I have been investing profitably for a living since 1995 and have been a poster on this site since 1997. I've lost a LOT of money. Show me any good investor who hasnt and I'll show you a very lucky individual. More importantly, i have made a lot more than I've lost, or I wouldnt still be here. I didnt make it by buying one stock and holding it while it fell and complaining that the company had to change.

At sub 30c, MPO passed my investment crtiteria, again. That may change next month, next year.I have a considerable quantity, more than several days of average trading, so like it or not, I'm along for the ride. For now.

Of course its different acreage, well derr. But its still Wolfcamp last time I checked, which has geological similarities over its entire extent, or perhaps they would call it something else.

Wouldnt it be more interesting to talk about the undisclosed buyer at 30c and the final thinning of the sell side, than how long I hold stocks and whether or not I make money?

G'luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.