MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

"Of course its different acreage, well derr. But its still...

1. 782 Posts.
    "Of course its different acreage, well derr. But its still Wolfcamp last time I checked, which has geological similarities over its entire extent, or perhaps they would call it something else."

Totally agree Jim. In a previous post I mentioned how Ross Craft from Approach talked about the mixed results from Molopo’s Wolfcamp acreage. He also went on to say how their first 3 wells were a complete disaster, and that it wasn't until they took control of the completion methods that results began to improve dramatically.

29/01/2013
    "It’s interesting when Ross Craft talks about the mixed results from Molopo’s acreage, he indirectly mentions the completion methods used as being a key to success. He also goes on about how some operators are saying “the further south you go the gassier it gets” and that this statement is not correct. Does make you wonder if management were led on by some of the Fraccing companies at the time, as was Approach when they first started. Their first 3 wells were also a disaster."

Interesting and definitely worth the listen.
    (Molopo related from 10-15min)
    http://audability.com/AudabilityAdmin/Clients/BMO/101352_18201380000AM/lobby.aspx?Event_ID=1352

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.