LPE 4.35% 12.0¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

Ann: March operational update, page-33

1. 1,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    it sucks so bad mainly because of your perspective.

when you want something to be valued more than it should be then you'll most probably end up annoyed.
    we still haven't turned a profit but you'd think for the value to start picking up once that happens - hopefully over the next few months.

between now and then who knows what the price will do

they've just done a big CR so there is plenty of excess stock around which is most probably contributing to suppressing the price, not ideal but this has geared them up with cash for future growth which would then allow the bank facility to be approved which should see them to 450 gw. someone was complaining that we haven't received an update on the bank facility, i'd say the LPE guys have held off until they are profitable to go ahead with the facility in order to receive much more favourable terms - so i'd say there is not much to update on that front.

re the facebook page being down. i dont think that means you "smell a rat". i think the page is just down

if the price keeps going lower some people will complain because they will be staring at their paper loss and only care about the short term, other people will be happy because they can buy more at cheap prices and get set for the medium/long term

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $21.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $49.51K 412.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 403582 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 518024 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.