RED 1.10% 45.0¢ red 5 limited

I'm a little sad to admit that I'm no longer a RED shareholder...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    I'm a little sad to admit that I'm no longer a RED shareholder as of early this afternoon but I wish all continuing RED shareholders the very best as I do for the company itself. It's been very good to me over the past year or so particularly.

colincj - It certainly hasn't been the intention on my part to down-ramp this stock in the least. I'd been keeping my fingers crossed that the stock-price stayed up until late March so I could claim the CGT concession once I sold the holding.

I've also done a bit of spec trading in SLR over recent weeks and, again, I had no interest whatsoever in seeing the RED price deflate.

As to whether I'll consider buying back in or not, I'll stay mute lest I be accused of up-ramping or down-ramping.

melburnian - As set out above, I've been very, very lucky and the stock has been very good to me. So I've got no complaints. But I'll make two points if I may.

Firstly, there's an old saying - a profit ain't a profit till it's in the bank. RED's share-price gain over the past 12/13 months has been very impressive but you can't eat an unrealised gain.

The second point is that no matter how good your previous investment performance is, (realised or unrealised), it's really the future performance we're all working on now. My own view is that the objective I should be seeking to achieve is to find the future outperformers and invest in them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.558B
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.3¢ 44.0¢ $3.798M 8.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112581 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 168563 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ 4768435
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.