SPA 0.00% 1.8¢ spacetalk ltd

Nice write up but disagree with a few statements Access2020, I...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Nice write up but disagree with a few statements Access2020,

I do like a balanced con vs pro comparison and would totally agree with you on most things if we were dealing with a share price that had factored in their future growth say MWR @ 40c a share, but at 8-10c a lot of your cons probably aren't warranted and are already well and truly factored into the share price.

In terms of them not releasing the seniors' product in June say that you might be dreaming. Why hold back a revenue making product? They released Spacetalk solely on their owned online platform and grew from there.. just because B&M stores are closed doesn't mean retailers don't want new products on their online platforms. Also with seniors in isolation, communications product are more in focus than ever and should be received very well. This product will most likely receive large free media coverage due to the relation with the current covid situation.

As for a cap raise in the next 6 months, i must disagree again. The company has never had so much cash on their books after raising $5.5mill a few months ago at 32c per share. With the cost cutting initiatives, they will probably only shave approx. $2mill or so off that $6mill in the next 6 months if conditions persist.

Management has been unlucky and pretty much has only got one major thing wrong which was the original 2020 revenue forecast imo. The CEO sale of shares was out of his control and was due to a margin call from his loan on converted options and not due to his lack of belief in the company and the covid downturn is obviously out of the companys control.

I wouldn't say yesterdays 11% rise was substantial considering 30 days ago it was over 50% higher from the close and every day in between has been reasonably low volume. This last update should bring peace of mind wich should see selling dry up.

15-22c share price is pretty fair for current market conditions IMO.

Just my opinion, GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.478M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $1.185K 65.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 745194 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 44000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.