DNA 0.00% 3.1¢ donaco international limited

I thought the results were OK. Star Vegas a little disappointing...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I thought the results were OK. Star Vegas a little disappointing but overall EBITDA number was good. Especially if it one assumes it contains some one-time legal costs.

I think the strategic review update is interesting:
    "Donaco has previously announced that a number of strategic options are under activeconsideration. The strategic review process was expected to complete in March, but has beendelayed by shareholder matters, specifically the appointment of receivers over the sharesformerly held by the Lim family. Accordingly the review is still in progress, and the outcomewill be advised as soon as possible"

I think this means 1) the strategic review was near completion but it required a shareholder vote and that has not been possible or 2) OCP stopped or changed the direction of the strategic review when they took over the shares.

The margin-loan document is not sure helpful, but I assumed that the document calculated collateral quarterly and then had 60 day forbearance period which is why OCP took over at tend of Feb. I find it hard to believe OCP wasn't in discussions with the board that they were going to do take over the shares earlier - but maybe the board thought Joey would find a way out and didn't take them serious?

Maybe I am overly biased, but I come back to the requested freeze on OCP shares on 4/8 by the Takeover Panel? Has anyone seen any update on this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DNA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.