CBA 0.50% $139.50 commonwealth bank of australia.

Ann: March Quarter 2020 Trading Update, page-25

1. 2,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    hey pretz i wish this was the case, but the ato never misses a beat, at the end of each month i have the option to claim for the 2 fortnights just passed job keeper payments,

3 conditions
    1 i am already enrolled
    2 i report my earnings for the month( period i wish to claim for), either cash or accrual the choice is mine
    3 i continued to pay my guys or have paid them before the last day of the month

now they'll send me the 48 k for May if i meet the three above no doubt, but when the computer cross checks my revenue against previous year and its not 30% down ill be receiving a "please explain letter" now maybe i can explain, mabey my turnovers up from last may but down relative to the target i expected to hit based on the advertising spend or i have only achieved it by seriously discount my product to low margin (GF of mine sold 10k of beauty products at a 5% margin this year, and last April she did 10k of beauty work at a 50% margin, she continued to pay herself and 1 staff member in hopes of getting the keeper, the staff members payment is more than she has made in profit this April by selling 10k of product, revenue is identical)

if you get a please explain, and you cant explain they'll be asking for the 48k back don't you worry

the best thing about the ATO is they treat everyone the same, you don't get a $1 you shouldn't and they don't charge you $1 they shouldn't have
    its a fair system - no one is immune and every one is treated equally.

continuing with the other 3 majors CBA has closed green on the day of the dreaded 3c Report, i regret not buying another 233 shares below $60 lbh the market always gives you a few chances - $57-59 is going to be as good as it gets, all the cba bashers that "knew" the sp would go to $60 but had no idea a pandemic would take it there are now predicting $20-40. They'll need an ice age or meteor shower to kill this dinosaur RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$139.50
Change
0.700(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $233.4B
Open High Low Value Volume
$139.45 $139.88 $139.00 $594.4M 4.282M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40128 $139.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$139.50 527 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.