SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

@loki Didn't I told you was not so good decision selling at...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @loki

Didn't I told you was not so good decision selling at .365-37
    I hope you bought back after you sold as the market did you a favour and dropped to .34

@pezsaz.........thanks for your belief in the company and relaying us the message.

@MIStragic.......I hope you are still holding as you were getting very very frustrated. I think you are still holding as you would not have taken quite a big position and expect it to work out in few weeks.

And all of those who sold out of frustration, it's still not too late to buy back in. Maybe it is the right time to get involved. Unlike many I hate to chase higher, so happy to buy low and sit out. Brings a lot of mental pain and financial loss......but that's how I feel comfortable as long it goes back up.

Out of all the junior miners I hold, I had the highest conviction in SLR and RMS. Both are heading in the right direction for me. Thank you almighty.
    The one high conviction dog I still hold is the DOG of the CENTURY named BDR. ( Not for the faint hearted ones) It's time will come but could be a year away.

I also mentioned in some of my previous post that the stock was acting differently now.
    All manufactured dips were bought. Smash ...buy...smash....buy.
    Get the shares of tired and frustrated holders on cheap.

On balance of probability at this gold price 50c is coming soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.