SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Nice price action here. Loving it. At least I got 1 or 2 things...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Nice price action here. Loving it.
    At least I got 1 or 2 things right for God's sake.
    This is a very large position I am holding, If gotten wrong would have burned me.

@MIStragic, not sure if you held on but you would have done well if you did as you had a much better entry level than many other stale holders.
    Your silence is saying otherwise.

I had to sell some as it had grown over 50% of my portfolio, now back to 40% which is still dangerously high percentage in any given company, but such was my conviction in this so called dog. Now will be only selling above 50c, however I think it should get to 55-60 c range by June 18 if gold stays at this level.

At this performance company could end DEC 18 quarter with close or above 100 million in the bank by my back of the envelope calculation. That's an extra ordinary  figure for a 235 Million market cap company.

This dog is turning into a racecourse dog.

I hope I haven't jinxed it but a pullback to 45-46 if gold stalls here is likely.
    Profit taking, portfolio balancing will be the main reason. I hope I am wrong in this one.
    Don't wanna see pullback but it usually happens.

@nordesmic, thanks for the video. I remember you saying you never trusted this management but looks like you have changed your opinion now. Good on you.
    The fact is in the last two years management has done less talking and more work towards a better outcome.
    I hope they continue to carry on there promise

Delivering today
    Developing for tomorrow
    Discovering for the future

Run SLR Run.
    Last edited by flaming: 12/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.