SLR 0.94% $1.59 silver lake resources limited

that makes no sense to me. Please explain what confirmation did...

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    that makes no sense to me. Please explain what confirmation did speculators get on the announcement of the deal? The confirmation i got was of being screwed.

A merger of equals? in reality it is a script takeover at a DISCOUNT to an inflated RED5 share price that was inflated by SLR purchased 11% stake. IE. The discount is understated.

Say it wasn't a Discount and the ratio was 1.26/.33 = 3.818 then I would probably still vote NO but could see some sense in it and not be posting so much on HC, however given the absurdity of the scheme I want shareholders to be informed. Actually if the ratio was that way then it would be SLR taking over RED so i wouldn't get a vote but RED would. Would RED shareholders vote for that?

The arguments for the merger are:
    1. RED provides long mine life that SLR doesn't have. This is most likely BS as per reserves and SLR has multiple sites which RED has one. If our mines are finishing soon then this is news to me.
    2. a re-rate based on higher market cap. This is BS as the market doesn't trust LT or the proposed new board as they have demonstrably failed to deliver to shareholders and have never provided a strategy that provides SH value - ie. no distribution of profits and no buy-backs. They just sit on the capital and use it for their own empire building purposes. Look at RED/SLR share price action v gold miner index post scheme announcement. The re-rate is significantly down.

In my view this deal is robbery and the Board of SLR needs to be renewed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.59
Change
-0.015(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $1.481B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.57 $1.60 $1.57 $4.173M 2.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10149 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.59 39618 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.59
  Change
-0.015 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.57 $1.60 $1.57 708430
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
SLR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.