MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Ann: March Quarter Trading Update-MOY.AX, page-16

1. 3,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Guys, i am very lucky to share this great story with you.
    When i invested in this company a few months before when it was below 4c, i had some crazy dreams about my investment with MOY. The first steps are just real. This is really crazy.
    You have to think about, we are just in the beginning of something really great.
    If you read the announcements of the past 12 months very properly, you will know what great management and what great strategic and potential is waiting for current holders and buyers.
    If you believe in Gold, and everything with the POG will be stable, i see a shareprice of about 1 AUD by end of year.
    Have a look on the drill results, have a look at the brownfield exploration potential.
    MOY has only explored a nanoparticle from their prospects.
    More to come. MOY is a cashcow now.
    A laugh of a PE about 3.
    Could just be around 8-10 currently, what must be a current shareprice about 45c.
    So, when a good resource update with good increasing mine life predictions is announced, fund managers and big hands will be kicked from their chair imo.
    MOY is absolutely flying under the radar currently, but investors have to hurry to be in front of the wave.
    Only a few days until MOYs rerating upgrade.

Good Luck,
    Mikro

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.