GGE 0.00% 0.4¢ grand gulf energy limited

re: Ann: March Quarterly Activities and Cashf... Boys its the...

1. 1,472 Posts.
    re: Ann: March Quarterly Activities and Cashf... Boys its the little things that tip you off. when they announced the consolidation it was a meak little announcement almost with shame. No details to consider.

You know and i know and they know that unconventional assets are on the way in. They threw the bone and we latched onto it.
    But that will cost money. and that my friends means a cap raising. How savage? Hell they arent going to tell that to us ...yet. And being a sceptic after years dealing in the market, my question will be:

Who owns the unconventional assets now?

Is it an existing shareholder or former director?

Will there be independant valuations? Sorry stupid question- no.

What will be the dilution? the recon mathematically means nothing to your holding value( Though the market takes a diff view). The real dilution will come if they do a boys club raising at a cute price and buy in an asset already owned by the club. In that case, its game over lads, shut the gate and turn out the lights. GGE becomes a vehicle for the select few to play with.

But a sobering thought is this. They have made a mess of the traditional oil play. ( no? take a look at the share price err yes! says the market). So rather than soldier on, we are going into the unconventional oil and gas game.
    Now that is fracking with 300 different fluids and skill set required that makes what they have been doing seem like a holiday. And very high cost, very high.

Jesus good luck.

Flux

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.380M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 592454 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14463335 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.