MVL 0.00% 0.9¢ marvel gold limited

Thanks Popeye82 One of the largest potential disruptions to...

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    Thanks Popeye82

One of the largest potential disruptions to supply is possibly occurring currently. A little-known and poorly understood conflict that is intensifying in Mozambique. The province of Cabo Delgado has become engulfed in escalating violence which commenced in 2017. This is important because Cabo Delgao is home to Syrah Resources’ Balama mine and Triton Resources potential Ancuabe mine. Pemba is the port of embarkation for graphite from these sources and has been attacked by jihadist insurgents at least five times in the past 27 months. There are two problems, the poorly understood Islamist insurgency and the Mozambique government’s heavy-handed security forces. In late March 2020 the insurgents took over the towns of MocimboUppsa da Praia and Quissanga, just 100km north of Pemba before retreating. BHC expects a strong government reaction to these insurgencies as they could have a serious impact on the gas fields in the Rovuma basin, the largest-ever energy project in Africa. If this situation is allowed to continue it could lead to significant production problems at Balama which would disrupt the flow of flake graphite to world the market.
    Upps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $6.51K 723.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76647 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 115248 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.