SYR 0.00% 34.0¢ syrah resources limited

...nope...shorters saw the incompetence/agenda of the people...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...nope...shorters saw the incompetence/agenda of the people running this company, a mile away.... still doing their best to run the company into the ground.... that is why the company is currently still only worth ~15 cent to the $..... market cap ~$80M after they have raised over $900M to date....pathetic....so well done Mr Verner!!!!!

...why would any management team with no deleterious agenda continue to lose ~$12M/ quarter during an economic crisis?

... they have just re-confirmed that they are ~5 quarters away from not being a going concern any longer.....the reality is, based on the current trajectory, accountants would probably flag the going concern issue this year in the financials...

....Bottom line: this company is valued as if they will never be able to participate in this looming EV boom...a pipedream...and based on the latest cashflow projection trajectory....it is the actual reality.....so not sure why they have spent time on any of the slides after slide 22.... disingenuous to current shareholders, to say the least... tell us rather what your Modus Operandi is now that you have already convinced everyone, that you ostensibly still don't have a clue....status quo...more value destruction....

...BUT let's hope the take-over happens before these clowns continue what they are ostensibly doing best: to convert every dollar they get into 15 cents...M.O. last four years...they should be sacked...and the audacity for even suggesting they qualify for performance shares is beyond me...

...my 2 cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $351.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 34.8¢ 32.0¢ $4.547M 13.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 264607 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 93599 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.