OVT 6.25% 1.5¢ ovanti limited

Mondy you're making it sound like the company will go belly up...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    Mondy you're making it sound like the company will go belly up next week. The reality is that the company will raise capital at around 8 or 9c. It won't be $50m, maybe $5m to $10m. Let's say $10m at 9c so dilution of another 100m shares approx. I reckon they'll find some appetite to invest.

From there the company would need to continue to grow the customer base. Will that be enough to get a debt facility? Who knows... If the company can't get it at the current level then they'll need to grow. Dilution is the only real option at this point. They'll have the final payment for IDSB to pay as well.

This will need to occur pretty soon. I mean the company could take out a loan against their stake in IDSB but with interest rates increasing a loan is not optimal.

The real question is, what's the benchmark to qualify for funding? Is it something that the company could achieve? Or, does the company adjust the business model to cap off BNPL growth to allow capital to increase via other revenue streams? Mobile transactions are growing and the IDSB dividend brings in some capital but not enough to cover costs. The company would also need to scale back the staff that they just hired.

The company have failed to disclose the plan so that shareholders can make a decision whether they believe it will work or not. Instead of doing that, Management have talked about the current BNPL metrics, how little cash is left and that they failed to secure a funding facility. They also mentioned the remaining payment for IDSB. No mention of how they are planning to address any of those things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $17.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $13.42K 894.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2246065 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1089401 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.