OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

Ann: March Quarterly Activities Report, page-190

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    yeah man, even ryzie who is one of the posters here who believed in this mgmt is now having second thoughts after that qtrly. Even stig has been questioning his investment for awhile now from what I've seen from his previous post. It's just the other uprampers who just can't accept that this mgmt is very poor and stock has been trending down with no end in sight just like all other bnpl stock.

we have mr kaboom boy with his one liners who got no *beep* n idea what his talking about and drax who's been on DBL bull poop hail Mary. What happend? Investors shouldn't have to be a grade A investigator just to find out what's happening with the company. The company it self should be communicating with investors.way to blow the 50m cap raise.

Good luck getting capital now from Aussie investors.goodluck to all who are still holding this. You guys either have alot of cash to burn to hold this for a couple YEARS until it goes back up to the 30s or so or are real ignorant Other good companies out there who are progressing much quicker with better comms. Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $502 125.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 18300713 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 47338 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.