CDX 0.00% 5.6¢ cardiex limited

Ann: March Quarterly Activities Report, page-36

1. 855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    I'm concerned as anybody regarding governance and cash management however, I noted nobodies talking about whats happening in the background. I was very impressed with the new hires. They seem to have a real grasp of the market and how to get into it. I was also impressed at the level of appreciation for what Data is worth, especially in regards to the collection through third parties.I'm in IPD as well and I can tell you if these two companies merged we'd have a juggernaut! IPD has had a recent board and CEO change because they sat on their hands leading into their product approval and had no understanding of the market they were entering. CDX has a great appreciation and knowledge of there market but are struggling with cash flow.

Hopefully IPD is turning the ship around but I have to say, IF CDX can pull the transition to product distribution I'd rather be using CDX's team on the ground than the old IPD bunch of coasters. I want to see aggressive market entry platforms and I think I see in in CDX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67541 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.