CDX 1.89% 5.4¢ cardiex limited

It still comes down to the Pulse for me. Feels now that CDX,...

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    It still comes down to the Pulse for me. Feels now that CDX, much like a real pulse, will live or die on their Pulse (ironic?)

I’d gotten the impression last webinar (perhaps mistakenly), we’d be at the internal trial and first 3,000 nowish. So for it to essentially be 6 months away still, is a blow. I accept some loose commentary on issues/bugs that needed ironing out, but they really can’t miss the end of year target now. Craig did share that execution is what keeps him up at night, which I appreciated.

I did like Rose and her points on digital marketing strategy. Gave me a lot more confidence on the potential sales and that there is some intelligence on addressable/target market and the like.

The financials, well the existing ATCOR line is doing what it can, and C2V seem happy to keep the lights on but the Pulse revenue can’t come soon enough. Not sure 10000 units though will be enough to turn the tide, guess we’ll see.

Seeing as Pulse is 6 months away now, Patience, was my main take away. Very hard to do in the face of recent share price performance. Like a lot of long term holders here, it almost needs to 10x now to make any reasonable return. Not much of a reward for sticking it out, but that’s Small/Micro caps for you. Still believe (hope) this could one day be a Resmed/Cochlear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $15.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $31.07K 586.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 149188 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ 56887
Last updated 11.47am 03/05/2024 ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.