CDX 0.00% 6.4¢ cardiex limited

I agree with mostly what has been mentioned . Disappointing with...

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I agree with mostly what has been mentioned .
    Disappointing with the timeline extension for launch especially since FDA approval 1 year ago.
    Bonuses, well can understand why they did not want any new questions today at the zoom meeting. Really tone deaf to be doing that. Needed an explanation.

Still 6 million in undrawn funds and 4 million in the bank. Still has 6-9 months life in it till more cash is needed. Most likely will be needed and most likely C2V will put more on the table. Dont buy the renenge on there obligations with current funding.

Lets get back to the technology- The delay has clouded what positives are going on in the background.
    Just looking at the market opportunity all still looks very promising .

Clinchain- Phillip Morris was willing to pay 10 million to use this technology. Let this sink in that it is that valuable to there study they were willing to pay so much. To me it validates the tech.
    It was cancelled for other reasons and somehow this is like some sort of negative. Who else is ready to pay this much to use the technology.

Pulse 500k pre orders with apparent little sales effort- Is this Monthly OR yearly ? Looking at the $50 per unit/month subscription plan.

Conneqt band - FDA approval would be a company maker.

OTC - huge opportunity.

The quality of appointments is impressive ( although costly)

Conversations with partners and interested parties implementing the technology all ongoing. Announcement out of left field could be huge.

Can we give them the benefit of the doubt that they are methodical in the launch campaign and this is what has caused a delay?
    Last edited by TraderP: 24/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 44999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.