RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

How many times have l said the same thing Juggernaught? My last...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    How many times have l said the same thing Juggernaught? My last speel was about cosmetics priced that only the Saudi Arabian Royal family could afford, but no one with an ouce of marketing acumen ever questioned what populace on the planet was ever going to repeatedly support those prices. It begs the question what kind of business acumen and marketing prowess this Board actually has. The truth seems to be in market sentiment toward this company and may l say they are reaping exactly what they have down. Personally, l do not think l will see much of a return on my money by years end, but l will endure until December then liquidate. MXC appears to be a sham and just another penny dreadful that has claimed a lot of my potential net worth. I could be wrong, but nothing is inspiring my confidence. Some of you paradoxically should be extremely worried that l am even invested in this company, because given an almost 100% track record of picking failures over the past 10 years, the fact that l have 50K at risk here should absolutely terrify most of you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 3022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.