CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    I like this QR.

Am I right in surmising that the $179,000 revenue has come solely from The Voice Factory (2300 users generated in 1st quarter) and 'Big 4' client?

Looks like they could go another 2 quarters comfortably without CR if burn remains as it is, not considering the future AusIndustry incentive. Burn = ~1.5m per quarter (~400k this quarter was one off ATO payment).

Big 4 Bank

Progressing with delays, wheels of bureaucracy slowly turning. Seems fine to me. Some revenue booked.

AusPost/Telstra (Cisco Infrastructure/Inference Solutions)

Gateway ICT has been chosen by Dubber to facilitate the first Dubber deployment via Cisco infrastructure, a small deployment (35 seats) into a ‘Head Office’ division of Australia Post.

The Dubber solution has been presented to AusPost by Telstra who will also bill the service under it’s managed service agreement. In turn, Telstra has taken the service via Inference Solutions, a Dubber re-seller.

This seems like big news, an example of their poor IR that this is buried in the quarterly.

Macquarie Telecom

Macquarie Telecom’s customer base comprises mid-tier business and government.

The agreement is in the final stages of completion with the first customer already engaged.

~~~~~~

Dubber Playback

Commencing with the BroadSoft telco roadshows in Melbourne, Hong Kong and Mexico during May, Dubber will introduce a world first network feature, working name, ‘Dubber Playback.’
    This product is truly disruptive and can revolutionise the telephony experience for all phone users, on any device and any network.
    Implicit in this feature is Dubber’s strategy in 2016 to capture, not just fixed line business telephony, which is the traditional application for limited solutions, but Mobile Voice Recording (MVR) on a mass scale.

Go-To-Market Offerings: Developer Community

Whilst most ‘written’ communication shared over the internet is analysed by Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and others, the largest and most content rich data, the content of telephone communication, is not.
    The ultimate extension of the Dubber vision is to use the ‘total scale’ attributes to capture this data and have the metadata available for such analytics.
    In this area, the API structure provides for a true ‘Big Data’ play.

~~~

This QR to me has reinforced my sense that current MC is still super cheap for Dubber. They're not the greatest IR communicators, but I'm happy with the outlook and their access and engagement with big corporates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1000120 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.