DUB 2.13% 4.6¢ dubber corporation limited

TCB below are what I perceive to be announcements that didn’t...

1. 228 Posts.
    TCB below are what I perceive to be announcements that didn’t come true...

Bank project will begin immediately early NOV, solution deployed in 8 weeks, and 1.68m in revenue received over the 3-5 month project period. This didn’t happen we have only seen about 50k revenue in 6 months and unclear whether Bank is moving forward.

Macquarie signed MOU on 10th February to pilot for 60 days and DUB was expecting a wholesale agreement during that period. No news on pilot 80 days later and wholesale agreement still not completed (so still unclear what subscriber volume we can expect).

BluIP deal signed on 6th November for 2,000 of their current subscribers and ready to offer to 30,000 of their other users, then in next DEC quarterly its announced end users will be connected in Q1 2016. After this it drops off the radar and no more news about BluIP or confirmation of anything actually happening in latest MAR quarterly.

Without going further back I know there were many others like Cloud Telecom
    , NTT Communications, Commander (via M2) and Go Cloud IT Singapore that spruiked big numbers in their announcements only to be followed by deathly silence over the last 6-12 months.

Even the unnamed Singapore Telco is only a MOU and “expected” to deliver 50k month revenue starting in Q3 (so we will need to check back later).

To date I think the only deal that has panned out as announced is ‘The Voice Factory’ where on 25 September they announced agreement for 5,000 subscribers in first year. So this announcement is true so far, with 2,300 to date they need another 2,700 in next 5 months to reach the 5,000 users announced.

Still perplexed why DUB cant report subscriber numbers, being the most important metric to judge success by!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $42.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $21.63K 456.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 509998 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.