CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: March Quarterly Report, page-59

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(Maybe tempted to buy back in ( at the right price ) only because I think that there will be a change of management and CDU is not a stock to be purchased for divvies but rather capital gains.)""

Well Penny, with more Chinese ownership in the pipeline, as announced, your wishes may become true.

Nevertheless, we are back trading now and I am surprised that the sp has held at these levels.

I have also noticed that, during the course of trades, some large holders have sold out altogether and moved on to greener pastures too.

One of them, from memory, and without going too far back, sold out of one large parcel of approx. 400k shares or close enough to it.

Maybe they have had enough of this long saga and decided that it was about time to cash in and put that money elsewhere in the hope to get it to work sooner rather than later.

Once again, I was a little disappointed to see that, none of the Mums and Dads investors (Me included), have been given the opportunity to participate in that capital raising of $1.25 per share plus a 1 for 2 option exercisable at $1.25 as well.

Now what does that tell you.???

Dyor and good luck WG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.