VN8 2.78% 3.7¢ vonex limited..

At first read it looks like a good report and i am surprised at...

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    At first read it looks like a good report and i am surprised at the market reaction. Maybe some punters were hoping for something better. I have and will continue to say that the main problem with this company is management. I did notice that they still only have around 44K of end points. This part of the business seems to have slowed down massively and it is not clearly defined in their reporting so it is hard to understand why. The growth numbers appear to be very good when they talk about YOY growth percentages but if you had only $100 worth of mobile business and you increased that to $300 then that is a 200% increase but in the reality of it it is not that big of an increase. I really wished they would start to open up the numbers so that you can really see how the business is growing and how their marketing is performing. Given the fact that the share price fell it appears obvious that they have no real supporters that are seeing this as a buying opportunity. Also they talk about arranging a group for them to look for potential acquisitions. This part of the growth is very slow considering that they seem to only do one acquisition every 12 months and those are not massive growth acquisitions either.
    As i have said many times before it would be very beneficial to shareholders if the current board looked at replacing itself with an experienced telco board that knows how to run a public company and also to get the support behind them.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VN8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $13.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $3.7K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7670784 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 10415434 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VN8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.