AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

hmmm, I think so. Honestly - I reckon there are two things...

1. 82,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hmmm, I think so.

Honestly - I reckon there are two things mainly - na, probably a lot more than 2 things..

1. Overall ---------- risk sentiment - people are shaky.

2. AJX has run hard already - and a lot of people think because something has gone up - it must come down.

3. The small end of the ASX stinks ------- full of rotting carcasses, self serving execs and boards, rip off merchants hell west and crooked. It is very easy to get tarred with the same brush in that area - and, that is precisely where we are.
    You can even see it on this forum - people comparing AJX to TON, SIR, PSY - god knows what else - totally different sectors, totally different business, totally different stages of development or non development - but, because they all went up at some stage - and then most came down - they get compared.

4. We are Australian and Yanks are American ---------------- we think very very differently.

Aussies sell things ---------- we build em - and we flog em - usually before they make a profit. One glance at our resource companies tells the story ------------- we basically have sold the whole bloody lot ------------ can you believe that?

5. Scale ----------------- we here in Australia have NO idea of scale ------------ we live in a big country - but, there is no bugger in it --------- we have very little idea of how companies can grow and grow fast when servicing a big market - no idea at all. We just cannot imagine a little baby company that has got the drop on some technology - going on to be huge in a big market -------------- we can hear the story - but, we just can't get our heads around it.

So, when we think of the ajx's of the world - we think - arrh yea -------- 10 cents a share - or, heaven forbid $1 a share.

We just don't think of say a MC of a billion or 2 billion - then divide it up into shares - then convert from US to Aussie.
    We just don't - no, 'can't' think that way.

When I started talking about ajx at 11 cents (privately, I was talking about it at 8 cents) - many people said I would be lucky for it to get to 20 cents - whereas I was saying this is going to billions unless the chairman wants to sell out at $500 mil - which I thought he might have - but, he didn't.

When it hit 80 cents -- people were still saying the same.

At that point, it is still under $200 million MC.

We just can't imagine that multiplied by 10 ------------- a MC of $2 billion - we can't even imagine it at $1 billion.

One Billion - and that would be US.

Eddie Sugar can -------------- he is pounding the phones and walking around NY telling anyone who will listen that AJX is going to be worth 1 Billion bucks.

That's $4.20 American

That as of now is $5.38 Aussie.

Now if I go out and say that AJX is going to be worth $5.38 a share -------------- I would be accused of pie in the sky ramping.

We just can't see that - especially when we bought in at 8 cents or 11 cents.

We can't even see that if we bought in at 50 cents.

We just don't think like that. Yanks do - and, they aren't afraid to put their money where their mouth is - look at the dot com boom -

drive a share price through the roof in companies that will never make a profit - never can see how they can make a profit - never can see even how they can monitise a product - but, drive an entire sector to a massive tulip like boom.

Fair dinkum - and we here can't even see how a company like AJX with industry changing technology in a greening environment with IP and legislative change - can make it to 5 bucks.

And, just like Vegemite or resources --------------- as soon as the price lifts from 10 cents to a buck - we sell out like lightning.

We just think different imo.

I will sell out also ------------- they can have some at $4 and they can have more at $8 - until then, unless I need some urgent capital - they ain't getting any. If they come in with an offer of $8 up front - they can have the lot.

That's Aussie - which today would be a bargain price in US of -------------- $6.25

Na - if we all thought the same - it wouldn't make any sense - but, we don't - in fact we are very different to the yanks.

have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.969K 269.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 10798023 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 69192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.