BCI 2.08% 24.5¢ bci minerals limited

Ann: Mardie Salt & SOP - Positive PFS Completed, page-5

1. 2,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    yeah, good reply Plucker.

However SW, i think your second paragraph is definitely accurate.

With regard to the PFS and CPE, you may have also not picked up on this little gem in the Mardie PFS -

Key advantages of utilising an integrated salt/iron ore facility at the Cape Preston East Port include:
    ▪ existing Federal and State environmental approvals would need only minor modifications to include construction of salt infrastructure and the export of salt; and
    ▪ sharing of the central utilities, access road, administration and 65% of the jetty structure with the proposed iron ore operation, thus reducing the overall capital cost and providing operating efficiencies.

A potential dedicated salt port at Mardie North has also been scoped. This would potentially reduce haulage costs and project risk, and mitigate the requirement for the iron ore facilities to be in place at Cape Preston East. This independent port would also have a significant positive impact on operating cost and operational efficiency. The Mardie North port will be designed and costed further during the DFS.

The really pleasing thing for me about this 'salt port' alternative for Mardie is that it proves, once again, that BCI m'ment can think outside the box......

So yeah, in a sense you both are correct - BCI definitely have options re Mardie, but the market still probably won't attribute any SP value to it in the short term......

Another step in the journey....

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $706.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.3¢ $31.17K 127.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 824370 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 49697 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.