CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Mareket Update, page-25

1. 1,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    This company has a culture of treating shareholders like mushrooms...I thought it was the previous Chairmans fault..however we now have a new Chair and still getting treated the same way...the company has a cancer within it and the Shareprice is a true reflection of that. They are as trustworthy as a barrel of cut snakes being poured over a cage of hungry cats.....they are grossly overpaid when thinking of the profitability and market cap of the company, they constantly under deliver...they are the epitomy of the fatus o catus and the leader is as arrogant as the fattest o catus that has ever existed. I dont know why anyone here is surprised. They have never ever ever delivered on what they have promised in their shareholder presentations on the timelines that have shown. Why would they start now. So glad I sold out when I did and I hope a lot of the rest of you people on hotcopper get the message that you are no wanted and not needed as shareholders and move on...this is RC's baby now and he will do with is whatever he wants....he has big fat deep pockets and he will do things on his timeline as in the end it really doesnt matter to him whether it takes 2 years or 5 years or 10 years..you dont matter, get it in your heads!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.