CTP 2.08% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Mareket Update, page-6

1. 303 Posts.
    During a recent standup presentation the CTP MD stated that he was in discussion with Santos in regards to the North West Mereenie Joint Venture (JV) agreement, he made specific comments in relation to not discussing finances. It would seem that even with a board of eight (8) they were unable to source a deal with Santos.

What is even more disappointing was the time frame between the stand up comments made in relation to financial dealings between CTP and Santos and this announcement of having failed to meet such agreements, are we really though to be such fools by this organization?

In additional to the above disappointment(s), yet another drilling campaign undertaking by this organization (CTP) in partnership with Total and yet another self perceived failure in its drilling attempt(s), when will this organization (CTP) finally get it right, regardless of who it is involved with?

I think it is high tide that people now start to recognise that management have at large been part of the problem in driving done the share price and massive destruction of the Market Capital (MC) based on decisions and the path taken.

Why was old removed for not drilling an additional well at Surprise yet this current board of management is still not held accountable for a near new low share price and a market cap that has been dramatically reduced.

As far as I am concerned I shall be voting to have this lot removed at the upcoming AGM, please consider the same. Enough time has been given.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $4.999K 102.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 355000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.