POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Totally agree. We sold our posution at a huge loss, but walked...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    Totally agree. We sold our posution at a huge loss, but walked away at least in our underwear. It still wasn't a good look.

This release is literally a print out of a release bybthe company. If they own 50% of KORID they have full rights to all information disclosed in the JV.

The cad images of the flow battery equipment look exactly like the prototype battery supposedly being tested ad produced by the company around 1.5 years ago.

If you are reading this, look very hard and try to find solid facts on who works for this business, and who is actually performing tasks actively within the business.

They have no active mining rights for any sitr with approval and there has been no disclosed evidence of research and development on their own operations for more than a year.

I was able to find very little about Protean, was ignored by phone and email by their directors on direct contact attempts (Taratt and Loxton), their website does not even work correctly and buying in was a massive regret.

I call bs on POW as a genuine business looking to generate a profit for shareholders and the bottom line at any time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.