FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

Going over the Chart, noticing we are still in an overall...

1. 6,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1803
    Going over the Chart, noticing we are still in an overall Uptrend Trading Channel which is good.

This trading channel has remained in tact since September in this chart that's Zoomed in but overall from August, with areas that sit outside being the oversold and overbought areas. I've traded other channels like this on other stocks and when a stock gets set in a channel like this for such a period of time it usually continues. Longest Uptrend Channel I've traded successfully was on SRT from Nov 2015 to June 2016 when it went into suspension to become IAM, that trend lasted 8 months.

Not saying MZN will last that long just an example.

The Uptrend Channel is also evident in the MACD which is in a current short term downtrend but in an overall uptrend and close to finding it's bottom with Volume/supply dropping off significantly in recent trading days and has been in an accumulation mode.

Hopefully this trend continues, so far not showing any signs that it is going to drop out of it, if it was it would have already when we bounced off 1.9c not long ago. Which is what these Trading Channels do, they move slightly out either overbought or oversold and always bounce back into the main channel body.

Also a Flag Formation pattern on the daily which is a bullish signal, needs more volume to start coming in and SP to move up higher.

Symmetrical Triangle also formed but not sure how strong this pattern is, might be a stretch for this one but it looks like it's there, but I think the Flag is stronger in it's pattern. Both Bullish signals regardless.

Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 9.27.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 9.42.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 9.45.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 9.51.15 PM.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.