PV1 0.00% 4.6¢ provaris energy ltd

"In which case maybe Meridian will keep their BTA with LNG Ltd a...

1. 5,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3057
    "In which case maybe Meridian will keep their BTA with LNG Ltd a little longer.....
    ...and Frank, I'm not sure Cap'n Brand was ever properly retired as such. More like temporarily marooned after being cast adrift from his LNG"

Arrr there shipmate! 'twas said in jest, with tongue firmly in cheek re: Cap'n Brand actually 'Retiring', as i don't think 5 mins in a Deckchair sipping Rum and Ice in a Houston office actually counts as 'Retired' these days, let alone 'Marooned' more like jumpin' ship like Cap'n BirdsEye, as he already had plans for another 'Fish to Fry' with CNG perhaps ? Who knows ? Have to ask the Cap'n next time i bump into him at Sea. Nice to see you doin' ya' research before joining the other shipmates already onboard ! Don't forget to check below for Bilge Rats and a Dead Man's Chest, after all, who knows what you might Dig up down there, maybe some Pieces of Eight if you're lucky, if not it could be the Kraken for you my friend, shiver me timbers !

Will Turner: This is either madness... or brilliance.
    Cap'n Brand: It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide.

Cap'n Brand: When you marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land, you forgot one very important thing, mate:
    I'm Captain
    MAURICE BRAND.

Cap'n Brand: Palaly, palalalaloolay, parsley, parsnip, par, par...
    Pintel: Parley?
    Cap'n Brand: That's the one! Parley!

yo ho ho!

Cheers

First mate Frank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $40.62K 877.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56714 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ 12129
Last updated 12.50pm 19/04/2024 ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.