PV1 2.13% 4.6¢ provaris energy ltd

No doubt with the presentation released together with the...

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    No doubt with the presentation released together with the report, MB will be hitting the promo trail sooner rather than later and I'm sure these are questions that will b e asked and answered, at least initially, behind closed doors.

One thing I have found with the best entrepeneurs - and consider MB to be right up there with the best; they know exactly what their gameplan is, including exit, before they begin the game.

Of course there will be changes along teh way as nothing ever goes according to plan; however, if the macro picture is in keeping with MB's vision, he's smart enough and well enough connected to execute on his vision.

We can all do as much research as we want, but we still won't understand this industry or technology as well as MB and GT.

Have faith in those who know more than you and are on your side - and nothing is greater evidence of this than MB and GT both throwing substantial funds at buying stock and taking big pay cuts to get GEV up and running. And with Fosters backing them once again, the "A Team" is complete.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $27.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $659 14.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 142500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ 9057
Last updated 10.09am 26/04/2024 ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.