PER 5.00% 10.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: Market and Technology Update, page-59

1. 11,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 985
    Thanks for the background information you supplied. What I was basically pointing out was that in the last 70 or 80 posts that I read, such a lot was negative enough to make the forum appear dysfunctional. Facts were few on the ground and lots of HC posting rules were being contravened, much to the detriment and spirit of the forum. My point on rational discussion was that it didn't seem to exist and that all the bickering was a waste of time, so don't try and put that on me thank you very much.

I posted mostly in reply to people who either twisted my words or ignored my response to theirs. My mistake was to not pick up on it earlier and just let it go through to the slips. I won't be drawn in again...

My cartoons were to make a simple point. If you don't like my style or them my friend, there's an easy way for you to never see them again.......
    By the way, no need to get personal or judgemental, it opposed your own opening statement. No need to reply. I believe we have made our views perfectly clear.

Good luck in this company everybody, hope it turns around soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.