RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Market Clarification Announcement, page-93

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 3,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 733
    From the earliest presentations we saw that in addition to the quick 5 cough diagnosis via a smartphone there was a plan to move to Constant 24 hour monitoring of chronic diseases like COPD and Asthma. Its a nice extra dimension to monitoring respiratory conditions including people who do not have access to a smartphone...there are still millions of them especially in under developed locations.!

“The AndroidTM-based, ruggedized handheld device will be a low-cost option, complementary to off-the-shelf smartphones, for using ResApp’s mobile software diagnostic app in specific in- person clinical environments where certain hardware characteristics are desirable. The wearable monitor will provide ResApp with an easily worn, unobtrusive platform for monitoring patients with chronic disease 24/7 over extended periods.”

Without diverting important pre revenue funds and resources into developing and testing that additional capability they found a neat solution in the form of the Avanti/OSI collaboration. They used their networks including old trusted contacts to put that together and get the ball rolling early. Good job!

CE approval is taking longer than I anticipated. I put it down to the delays and complications related to BREXIT. I keep warm with a chinese made hot air blower in my bedroom, it has CE approval!. As a “firey” its actually a bit dangerous!! . If that thing got through anything can!

It will be a very happy day soon when we get CE.!!

...and some posters here will hopefully cheer up and sing a different tune!
    fox

Rather than piling money and reso

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.