LBL 0.00% 68.0¢ laserbond limited

3500,I believe I have addressed all your concerns and rebutted...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I believe I have addressed all your concerns and rebutted your claims with thorough explanations.
    Yet, it seems you are still committed to challenging my statements.

Let me provide some context to underscore my contributions and the current state of affairs.

Before Thomas joined our team, there was no dedicated Research and Development (R&D) team at our company. Since its establishment in 1992, I personally took on the R&D responsibilities, shaping the foundation of our innovative efforts.
    From 2014, Tahnee Bathurst, Wayne's daughter, assisted me in the laboratory, particularly in preparing samples for analysis. Her support was invaluable during a critical phase of our company's evolution.

Throughout the years, I played a pivotal role in developing the parameters and selecting materials for both our thermal spray and laser cladding technologies. My deep-seated passion for experimentation, coupled with my extensive theoretical and practical knowledge of materials, enabled me to pioneer numerous foundational innovations.
    These breakthroughs have been instrumental in driving the company's growth and establishing its reputation in the industry.

However, since my departure, I've noticed a concerning trend. There haven't been any significant new innovations that could be deemed viable.
    This observation isn't meant to disparage the current team's efforts, but it's an objective assessment of the company's current innovation trajectory.
    I have no intention of undermining the company that I helped build from the ground up.
    Nevertheless, I am deeply worried about its current direction and management.
    My concerns stem from a place of care and commitment to the company's long-term success.
    It is my hope that by voicing these issues, we can collaboratively steer the company back onto a path of innovation and growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 69.0¢ 68.0¢ $25.90K 37.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11483 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 35153 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
68.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 68.0¢ 2323
Last updated 12.41pm 24/05/2024 ?
LBL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.