LBL 0.00% 68.0¢ laserbond limited

You have taken that statement out of context, 3500.I was...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    You have taken that statement out of context, 3500.

I was referring to the current R&D team efforts, Thomas, Tahnee, and now Christiane.

These three individuals are not only knowledgeable but also possess the capability to develop significant innovations. Each of
    They bring a unique set of skills and perspectives to the table, which is crucial for a dynamic and effective R&D team.
    However, the real challenge lies beyond the initial stages of development. Once this talented team has created something of substance, the question arises: What happens next? This is a major issue that needs addressing. The process of taking an innovation from the development phase to implementation and market introduction is complex and multifaceted. It involves not just technical prowess but also strategic planning, marketing, and often, navigating bureaucratic hurdles.
    The transition from a promising prototype or a breakthrough idea to a commercially viable product or a scalable process is fraught with challenges. These can range from securing adequate funding for further development to ensuring regulatory compliance, from finding the right market fit to establishing efficient production processes. Additionally, there's a need for effective collaboration between the R&D team and other departments like
    marketing, sales, and production to ensure a seamless transition.
    This gap between development and successful market introduction is where many promising innovations falter. Addressing this gap requires a holistic approach, combining the creative and technical skills of the R&D team with strong business acumen and strategic foresight. The company needs to establish clear processes and pathways to facilitate this transition, ensuring that the hard work and innovative efforts of Thomas, Tahnee, and Christiane do not go to waste but instead contribute to the company's growth and success in the market.
    A case in point, was the DTH Hammers I developed, great product, bad marketing. And I put my hand up as the main contributor to its failure. Great at selling, but I suck at marketing. And we did not have anyone to do the job.
    Overall, while recognising the capabilities of our R&D team, there must be real focus on building a robust system that supports the full lifecycle of innovation - from conception to market realisation. This is key to ensuring that the valuable innovations achieve their full potential and drive the company forward. There are three valuable innovations I developed, with the assistance of Tahnee, that I believe are not being given the focus they deserve, namely E-Clad, Micro-Clad, and Nano-Clad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 69.0¢ 68.0¢ $25.90K 37.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11483 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 35153 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
68.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 68.0¢ 2323
Last updated 12.41pm 24/05/2024 ?
LBL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.