LBL 1.39% 71.0¢ laserbond limited

Ann: Market Clarification, page-7

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    In my opinion Laserbonds market cap should be at 150m by now.
    They are still not in WA??, and in my opinion their slowly as she goes approach to the US is contemptable.
    We are not BHP attempting to take market! We have customers in the US, loving the life extension, substantial reduction in costs, and improved quality, we provide them, in an industry 10 times the size of Australia, as well as a multinational customer I established while spearheading the greenfield in SA, in the minerals processing arena, screaming for us to be in the US. These two examples alone would form a very strong base for a greenfield in the US. What is the speed bump? Management!!
    Whatever the reason they throw at you for not letting me return, is just a smoke screen.
    They all know, I would shake things up, and push everyone to perform! They have been too comfortable, for way too long!
    The current CEO should not be in the position! He agreed before I left, that he was not the right person for the role and would actively seek a suitable replacement. To comfortable!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $82.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 72.0¢ 71.0¢ $21.55K 30.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 176856 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 90603 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.