SHJ 1.43% 71.0¢ shine justice ltd

I think maybe you can read what I posted on SGH forum. I have a...

1. 160 Posts.
    I think maybe you can read what I posted on SGH forum. I have a big holding in Shine switched from Slater, few million in shares. I can move this support pretty fast if I want to because I have the volume to either switch more of my portfolio to SHJ or move it out of SHJ. Looking at the support you are talking about, I can move it 10 cents or more either way with a click of a mouse. I am not boasting or anything, but rather I am just trying to make everyone see how foolish it is you are trying to assess the market with those support numbers.

Even if most of you don't believe I have the volume to do so, then you have to admit someone has this volume. If they decide now it's the time to buy or sell, then now it's the time market moves. Your analysis should be on the value of the company versus current price, because that will be like gravity pulling the big bids in the direction of adjusting it to fair value.

Maybe I am being too harsh. Most people just want to watch a good drama and speculate on the drama, and who am I to stop speculation.
    Last edited by buffettmunger: 02/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.010(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $123.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.5¢ 71.0¢ 70.5¢ $1.773K 2.506K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35154 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 33433 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.