SHJ 1.43% 71.0¢ shine justice ltd

I prefer to not review my current positions, especially because...

1. 160 Posts.
    I prefer to not review my current positions, especially because a few of my big holdings are in smaller companies which are not often traded. I have problems entering and exiting with volume already at the prices I want, so if others take interest, it could be problematic. I mean I don't want to mislead someone, maybe someone like you into buying a share while I am exiting, since that is not ethical. And of course I don't want others to buy with me since I can't get the low prices at the volume I want.

However, I usually only enter a stock that has issues and hence can be picked up for cheap. The key is to figure out if the issues are superficial and/or temporary.

Also debt is a key issue for me. Slater had this problem of debt, which Shine doesn't have. To find a company that has their price hammered severely due to a superficially bad reason (i.e. WIP not trusted) and also have tiny debt load is quite rare like Shine.

Shine has currently around 30mil net debt. They have EBITDA of around 54mil before guidance withdraw. Even after guidance withdraw, 26mil EBITDA still covers debt in one year.

Slater has currently around 700mil net debt. They have EBITDA of around 250mil before guidance withdraw. Hence it takes them at least 3 years to fully repay if every cent of EBITDA goes to repaying, which is impossible due to other costs.

Betting on Slater is like betting on Shine, except you take on maximum margin loan with Shine, since that simulates Slater's extra debt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.010(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $123.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.5¢ 71.0¢ 70.5¢ $1.773K 2.506K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35154 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 33433 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.