HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

Ann: Market Outlook for April 2017, page-6

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Cant say he doesn't know how to make money. I think if the vote went the other way (not actually following it and do't understand it) he still would have made money

I think this guy just needs a direction

Henry Morgan Limited (ASX: HML) refers to its Market Outlook dated 14 March 2017, which noted Chief Investment Officer, Stuart McAuliffe’s forecast that: “Reformist Macron wins the French election and French stocks soar taking European banks and insurers with them." And from the Market Outlook on 28 December 2016: "Will the EU break apart? Forget about it." Today, Chief Investment Officer, Stuart McAuliffe, said: “We have been long the Euro and the British Pound all year. As we anticipated, the British Pound and the Euro have been the best performing major currencies this year. We have traded those markets successfully throughout the year, and the latest news on the French elections overnight has resulted in another substantial move in those markets. “We booked significant profits when Chicago opened this morning both in currencies and equities. We believe markets may move further in our favour. However, we are looking for opportunities to book profits with a view to paying out another special dividend later in the year, similar in amount to the previous special dividend.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.