HLS 0.35% $1.43 healius limited

How do you get from me stating in response to the remark that...

1. 108 Posts.
    How do you get from me stating in response to the remark that the taxpayer funds indigenous health by stating that the taxpayer funds Medicare and hence Primary. To what you think my way is.
    The sting in the tail is that when the taxpayer funds corporate delivery of health care there is a temptation to oversupply at the expense of delivery of a level of service that the Audi driving late sipping corporate executive would expect when he rolls up to a corporate practice with a minor issue and has a raft of investigations that are unnecessary and taxpayer funded. You might note that the easy availability of these expensive investigations leads to the overutilisation of them by doctors as a way out of spending time working out a patient' problem. In remote Australia anything but the most basic diagnostics services are unavailable. This is for a number of reasons but partly due to corporate practices swilling at the Medicare trough. The simple introduction of a means tested gap fee would save a lot of money. Yes corporates have spun this with the medical home, purported preventative care and tried to indicate that many short consultations and expensive consultations are necessary when in fact they are not. So please before you feel the urge comment on my way as if I am a naughty child without really understanding my view please try to direct your attention to he reality of the situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.