RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Hi Compton,Partner/ new Funder news- This announcement on the...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1449
    Hi Compton,

Partner/ new Funder news-
    This announcement on the 1st March suggested 6 weeks to allow interested parties to provide indicative proposals. That's the news I'm keen to hear, and depending on who the partner or partners are, it may underpin some support.

Short term cashflow news-I cannot see Noble not supporting now- their entire business model would be questioned by ever potential business they engage throughout Asia, so I suspect we will have some positive news there, it would have to be soon I guess, as we would be living off fumes now.

With regard to voluntary suspension, I suppose that would go hand in hand with what Noble wish to do with our working capital requirements. RES may also be waiting on what the potential partner discussions/wishes as they may contribute in some shape or form.

At a guess, we may get money off Noble for another couple of months (short term working capital) to get us to the other side of the 'partner/ new funder news and discussions' mentioned above.

@sacredwhisper I wouldn't bet on that one...they won't take this hurdle laying down. Way too much at stake.

Last edited by Birchcorp: 12/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.