RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Are you aware that one of the CP's is Noble? So they couldn't...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Are you aware that one of the CP's is Noble? So they couldn't have possibly got sick of the waiting.

With regard to the $1-3M, I think it was was more a red herring to have one or both of the two funders that was difficult to be under a little more pressure. It back fired. IDC, as shown from their financials and new direction wanted out...maybe, it was actually IDC being difficult to stall this until they got to the date of expiration of binding terms.

None the less, that's water under a bridge, so I think you will see Noble or PIC scrambling now to capture this new opportunity that has presented.

If the opportunity is not taken by either PIC or Noble, there is several other options that must be explored before we go to an open market. Rest assured, it's not Nobles to take, but theirs to lose if they go to an open market. I believe our best chance is Noble, as PIC had ESG issues in previous encounters.

Importantly, Noble wouldn't want to be seen to sink a company for its own benefit. The business model for Noble is to support companies and then be the beneficiary of the offtake/logistics arrangements. If they were engaging in anything untoward to help put us into administration, this would jeopardise their entire business model.

I'm glass half full, maybe that's my downfall, but this is a transparent world and I don't believe any of these guys would jeopardise their reputation for a quick buck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.