MXQ 0.00% 2.3¢ max trust

I think the biggest problem with Max is no longer the risk of...

1. 189 Posts.
    I think the biggest problem with Max is no longer the risk of default or the deferred margin its the risk of a predetor. Someone coming along and making a low ball offer for our units. The share price while improving at 17.5 cents compared to the stated market to market NTA of 45cents and NTA with assets at face value of over 60cents it would make a very easy target.

Trust company as the trustee of Max needs to do more to make the market aware of the value of Max. The have improved with their quarterly reports . But need to do much more.

More instance did you gus no that the $10million investment in Glitner bank, which has been written of to 0 in the accounts of max will have a signnificant return. They are expecting 30cents in the dollar and you can now trade the loans and get your 30cents in the dollar. That $3m more for us or another 1.7cents per share.

If you look at the market quater closely you can calculate that the company made a small tadign loss of about $600k, when the deferred margin is included. In the June quarter the compnay should be at breakeven . this is because the deferred margin will be on only $214m for a full quarter,

We need to should and scream at Trust company to release as much info on Max as possible. As a said I think our biggest concern now is a preditor trying to take our profits

just my view do you rown research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.