SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Ann: Market Update Amendment to Syndicated Facility Agreement, page-225

1. HK1
    590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    "Clearly the restructure will be in the best interest of ALL stakeholders"

You keep on saying this, but you seem to think that all stakeholders are equal - There is no way they can be. You cannot get an outcome that keeps everyone happy.

Employees are the #1 stakeholders. No one wants to destroy peoples livelihoods. But the only other stakeholder that matters is the Lenders - they have all the power and are the only thing standing in between SGH surviving or going into administration. If it goes into administration, there is only one winner - the Lenders. If there is a recapitalisation, there at least will be two winners, the Employees and the Lenders.

Current SGH shareholders have no hope, in my opinion. Why the market capitalisation is still $40m, I cannot fathom as the market updates have said they need the support of the Lenders to pay expenses to keep the company afloat. I feel sorry for mum-and-dad shareholders. But those who clearly only want to see one side of the picture and will not even engage in reasonable and factual discussion, you are your own worst enemy and add nothing useful to the forum.
    Last edited by HK1: 03/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.