ACW 2.63% 3.9¢ actinogen medical limited

Actinogen will most likely have sufficient funding to run one of...

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    Actinogen will most likely have sufficient funding to run one of their trials. I can almost guarantee that the trial they choose to run off their own funds is MCI. Edinburgh is already rumoured to be paying for diabetes. This benefits Edinburgh 2-fold as they are sub holders and would benefit from the publicity when successful. I suspect they are looking for a grant or collaboration to deal with schizophrenia however if we were to do it ourselves it would be 3-4 million CR. It wouldn't be logical to raise funds at 2c for a third trial when we could wait for positive results and capital raise for less dilution when that time comes.

There is definite interest in collaborating with other academic institutions for more indications much like Edinburgh. There was even a suggestion of another university doing an undisclosed indication, not sure where that is at. I also cant see why we couldn't licence Xanamem to other pharmaceutical companies in things like depression and bipolar. Take the upfront fee and royalties.

I heard Bill say they would disclose dose and disease population (within a few months). This decision is dragging on and should not have been impeded by Covid. I'm sure they have their reasons.

As for the MCI overlap with XanaHES, that is something that we have suspected since the MCI announcement in November so their is no revelation there, however it is good hearing it come out of his mouth.

I am really hoping that at least on of the trials they do is as short as XanaHES. Another XanADu length trial will inevitably decrease market sentiment. XanaHES was 42, XanADu was 186*? A short trial of 60-80 would be nice. would also stretch the budget a little further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $105.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $96.46K 2.541M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1796034 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 333333 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.